ReAgg turns unusable concrete waste and debris into usable materials for a variety of construction needs. We produce high-quality, recycled concrete aggregates by breaking down concrete rubble, removing any embedded items (such as rebar), and crushing the clean concrete into usable sizes for the construction industry.
Why Choose ReAgg?
- Large concrete recycling facility, right off 495 beltway;
- Stare-of-the-art demolition, crushing and screening equipment.
- Recycled aggregates qualify for voluntary and mandated “green” incentives and are less expensive than crushed stone materials.
Why haul materials off-site when they can be turned into quality aggregate products you can use on-site?
ReAgg offers on-site crushing and screening on a contract or rental basis, with equipment ranging from portable crushers, conveyors and screening plants to back hoes, loaders and a full complement of braking equipment.
Benefits of On-Site Crushing
- Specification-sized recycled aggregates right from your job site, saving space in landfills and saving money for the client.
- Reduces impact to the surrounding community by reducing both import and export trucking.
- More convenient and eco-friendly to re-use existing concrete directly from site.
- Saves on haul-off costs and dump fees.
- Eliminates the expense of outside aggregate imports as well as jobsite exports.
Mobile vs Portable Crushing
- ReAgg offers both mobile and portable recycling plants.
- Our mobile recycling plants utilize track mounted equipment for superior on site mobility.
- Portable recycling plants are stationary plants that can be quickly moved to any job site and are typically use for highway and quarry work.
- We maintain a full line of impact and hydraulic braking equipment for concrete sizing and clean up.
ReAgg specializes in the bulk delivery of our aggregate products as well as contract hauling for heavy equipment and super-sized items such as concrete bridge decks. Our large fleet of dump trucks, flatbeds, dump trailers and lowboys are all available for rent/contract haul. We offer roll-off services with a variety of box sizes, and material disposal sites for concrete, mix loads, dirt, rock and asphalt.
Hours of Operation
We are open Monday through Friday 5:30 AM – 5:30 PM,
Please call ahead for weekend hours.
To find out more about how ReAgg can help with your next project, please contact us. Our team of aggregate experts can provide more information and answer any questions you may have. Call us at (301) 336-6700.