More than just Stone
In addition to our extensive line of aggregate products, ReAgg offers a variety of services.
ReAgg offers a wide variety of delivery, hauling and removal services throughout Maryland, Northern Virginia and Washington, DC.
- We have a dedicated team of full-time dispatchers to navigate our state-of-the-art logistical system and coordinate our trucks and trailers ensuring that your project stays on schedule and on budget.
- Our staff of highly skilled truck technicians keep our fleet running 24/7.
- Our certified and experienced drivers make sure your delivery is on time, every time.
We specialize in transportation of heavy equipment, delivery of bulk commodities and hauling of super-sized items such as:
- Heavy equipment
- Large structural spans such as bridge decks
- Steel beam and girders
- Concrete panels
- Tanks and other bulk items
ReAgg owns and operates a large recycling facility minutes from DC where we turn unusable concrete waste into usable materials for a variety of construction needs.
- Less expensive to produce
- Helps to reduce raw material consumption
- Studies by the FHA have shown that despite having been recycled, RCA is just as structurally reliable and safe to use as crushed stone.
On-Site Crushing & Screening
Why haul material off of your job when it can be turned into quality aggregate products right on-site?
- ReAgg offers both mobile and portable recycling plants.
- We maintain a full line of impact and hydraulic braking equipment for concrete sizing and clean up.
- Our equipment coupled with decades of expertise makes our on-site crushing services quick, reliable and affordable.
Need a place to dump your concrete or asphalt? We’ll take it and provide LEED credits!
- ReAgg owns and operates a large crushed stone plant and concrete recycling center right off the 495 Beltway in PG County and has the geographical advantage to service the surrounding areas quickly and efficiently.
- We can haul and dispose of concrete, dirt, rock, mixed loads and asphalt.
- With advanced notice, we have the ability to operate a wide span of working hours.
From small renovations to large construction projects, ReAgg can supply, deliver and remove roll-off containers, up to a 30 your capacity, for on-site construction (non-hazardous) material disposal.
- Variety of box sizes
- Long-term rental options available
- Ability to work to operate a wide span of working hours (with advanced notice)
Contact Us: (301) 336-6700
To find out more about ReAgg and how we might be able to help with your next project in Maryland, Virginia or the Washington/ Baltimore Metro areas, please contact us. Our team of will provide more information and answer any questions you may have.
We are open Monday through Friday 5:30 AM – 5:30 PM; please call ahead for weekend hours.